Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Simple sw radio

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2005-2006 » Archive through 27 September, 2005 » Simple sw radio « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Techno
Just joined
Username: Techno

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, 20 September, 2005 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

can someone help me with a simple sw radio using few components and an easy to get tuning cap must not make use of the zn414z ic many thanks nikash durban south africa

Techno
Just joined
Username: Techno

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, 20 September, 2005 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

need a simple circuit to control a cooling fan in power supply unit must be able to switch on when heat is detected and switch off when the psu is cool.wouldlike to be friends with thomas from cape town my name is nikash my email adress is nikstechno@yahoo.com my cell number is 0836422896

Alan_jones
Regular Contributor
Username: Alan_jones

Post Number: 35

Posted on Tuesday, 20 September, 2005 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Have a look at the Rev Thomas Scarborough's simple circuit in the September 2005 issue. It looks nice and easy: even I couldn't get that wrong!

Cherrytree
Just joined
Username: Cherrytree

Post Number: 4

Posted on Wednesday, 21 September, 2005 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Hi Techno,
Yes there is a very simple sw radio kit you can get with very little parts, I've built it ages ago

What Frequency bands are you looking for? anyhow have you access to a Maplin catalouge? if so then I give you the part/kit code. ok? the kit is very is to put together you dont even have to solder it
!! just use the on board spring terminals to connect wires to the various components
ok?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page