Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Transistor Equivalents??????

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2005-2006 » Archive through 02 October, 2005 » Transistor Equivalents?????? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rockstar
Regular Contributor
Username: Rockstar

Post Number: 25

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, 30 September, 2005 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Ok, I have stubled across parts and I cannot locate the manufactures for them or any distributors.
The part identifications are as follows:
-> BAT43, BAT45, AA112, AA116, AA119.

Are there any equivalents for these types.
i.e. 1nxxx etc.

Thanks.

Bob_lawrence
Regular Contributor
Username: Bob_lawrence

Post Number: 39

Posted on Friday, 30 September, 2005 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Are you sure that they are transistors? There is a BAT43 dioide.

Terrym
Regular Contributor
Username: Terrym

Post Number: 48

Posted on Friday, 30 September, 2005 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Here's the link to the data for BAT43 http://www.vishay.com/diodes/list/product-85660/ 45 will be on the same website.A google search with "bat43" threw up the info in seconds.
The AA diodes are all germanium, can be replaced with 1N60.
TM

Mikehibbett
Frequent Contributor
Username: Mikehibbett

Post Number: 180

Posted on Friday, 30 September, 2005 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

http://www.donberg.ie/descript/a/aa119.htm
-----
www.drivesentinel.co.uk - Home build GPS Speed Camera Detectors

Microguy
Frequent Contributor
Username: Microguy

Post Number: 149

Posted on Friday, 30 September, 2005 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Zetex makes the BAT, and BAV and BAS transistors and diodes also.

(some of those diodes look like transistors, they're normally dual diodes but some times they have single diodes in that package)

Rockstar
Regular Contributor
Username: Rockstar

Post Number: 26

Posted on Sunday, 02 October, 2005 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Thanks all for all your help.
And Microguy, I have read one of your post about taking a disability leave from employment. I just want to say I can sympathize, I am still recovering from an Motorcycle accident from 8 years ago.

It is places like these chatrooms, that keep me busy and smiling.

Thanks again all. Keep the projects Rolling.

Rockstar.

Microguy
Frequent Contributor
Username: Microguy

Post Number: 177

Posted on Sunday, 02 October, 2005 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Thanks,
It wouldn't have been so bad if I had at least been rewarded at work for it, I mean, after all, it was because of them that I'm on disability in the first place! (I paid for one back operation on my own, they knew I couldn't do the stuff they were demanding of me, so I messed it up and had to have a second and a third one, too bad they didn't work any more.... I mean really, would you ask a guy that you knew had a bad back, and just had an operation to fix it, to move 32 new computer systems off the dock?? With no help? By closing time?? Or lose your job??)

But I'm trying to use my time, and keep my sanity, by working with my first love, it's keeping me at least a little bit sane! (but that implies a little sanity to start with!!)

stinks, but hey, that's life.

Hope you're doing well, and this is a good way to bide you time isn't it?? Learing something new is always a good thing to do! And there's always something to learn in electronics!!

Terrym
Regular Contributor
Username: Terrym

Post Number: 49

Posted on Sunday, 02 October, 2005 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Know exactly what you mean. In the same place after a car accident 5 years ago. Still haven't worked out why it's called an accident though, there's a big difference red and green on a traffic light.
TM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page