Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Ferrite Pot Cores

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2005-2006 » Archive through 22 October, 2005 » Ferrite Pot Cores « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Alan_jones
Regular Contributor
Username: Alan_jones

Post Number: 44

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, 19 October, 2005 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Following the demise of Electrovalue, can anyone point me to a source of Ferrite Pot Cores equivalent to the old FE2239 (presumably from Mullard) and suitable bobbins? This was the basis of my e-mail to Electrovalue which precipitated the news of closure that I put in another thread. If I have to import from somewhere outside the Uk so be it. RSWWW do stock somebut they seem to be either too large or too small.

Bluebottle
Regular Contributor
Username: Bluebottle

Post Number: 22

Posted on Wednesday, 19 October, 2005 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Hi Alan there is a few here at Bardwells might be worth a look, I don't know the equivalents

http://www.bardwells.co.uk/search.asp

Gordon
Regular Contributor
Username: Gordon

Post Number: 22

Posted on Wednesday, 19 October, 2005 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

I don't know the properties of that particular pot core, but Farnell do quite a range of cores with data available, so you might find a near equivalent depending on application.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page