Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Recommended website(s) on Oscillators...

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2005-2006 » Archive through 11 November, 2005 » Recommended website(s) on Oscillators? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cheviot
Just joined
Username: Cheviot

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, 08 November, 2005 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Hello All,
I've read the EPE Oscillator series,and following on from that I want to know more.However there is a lot of junk on the internet,and trying to get a website of(transistor/valve) schematics with a bit of an explanation of all the different oscillators is very mindnumbing!
I know the EPE series didn't have all the schematics.
So to shortcircuit that approach,anyone know of good websites to find this information(or a recommended book)for the novice.
Regards,
Cheviot.

Microguy
Frequent Contributor
Username: Microguy

Post Number: 401

Posted on Tuesday, 08 November, 2005 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

That's because there's a LOT of oscillator types out there!

I don't have a website for you, but I do have an option.

You should already know of the oscillators you want to know more about from EPE.

Just search for those names on the internet, one by one. It's a bit more work, but I think after a couple of searches, one or two names will keep popping up, and that should be your site.

Harris584
Username: Harris584

Post Number: 9

Posted on Wednesday, 09 November, 2005 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Try 'Practical Oscillator Circuits' by Andy Flind.
Its a Babani book and only £4.99. I'm sure that it is just what you want!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page