Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Logos

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2005-2006 » Archive through 27 February, 2006 » Logos « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John_becker
:::: Super User ::::
Username: John_becker

Post Number: 127

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, 24 February, 2006 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

In another thread, the question of IC logo identification came up. A Google search on the three words

logo electronic manufacturer

will bring up several sources. Currently, on the first page of Google's offerings is

http://www.advanced-tech.com/ic_logos/ic_logos.htm

which has masses to show, and details of the manufacturer if you click on a selected logo.

I've used Google on this in the past with great success, it looks like we stil can :-)

John

Miked
Valued Member
Username: Miked

Post Number: 15

Posted on Friday, 24 February, 2006 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Nice link, John. Thanks. I used to rely on several of my parts catalogs (like NTE) to identify manufacturers' logos but newer companies appeared faster than I could get updates to my catalogs :-) I've added this link to my 'Favorites' list.

Mike

Sounded_simple
Frequent Contributor
Username: Sounded_simple

Post Number: 69

Posted on Friday, 24 February, 2006 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Thanks - very useful

Obiwan
Frequent Contributor
Username: Obiwan

Post Number: 170

Posted on Saturday, 25 February, 2006 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

I did a search for electronics company logo's, but didn't find anything. Most of them came up with company's that had a page showing all the logo's of their different divisions or something.

This link is what I was looking for. Thanks.
May the Force be with (most of) you.....

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page