Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

DAB Radio

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2005-2006 » Archive through 27 February, 2006 » DAB Radio « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Petelobus
Frequent Contributor
Username: Petelobus

Post Number: 87

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, 25 February, 2006 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Members of the old CZ may remember that I was looking at receiving DAB radio in the depths of |Norfolk, and had been put off by the BBC websites comments that I 'might be able to receive' some stations. Recently borrowed a Pure Evoke set, and using the set mounted antenna got sig strength of 90% +. Since bought one, and with a grotty, untuned length of insulated wire in the window get 100% all the time. According to the transmitter location I'm hardly in line of sight (and live in a single story building). Thought I'd post this to encourage anyone on the edge of the transmitter map to have a go!

Ian

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page