Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

EPE PIC MET OFFICE August 2003

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2005-2006 » Archive through 11 June, 2006 » EPE PIC MET OFFICE August 2003 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hazeleb
Username: Hazeleb

Post Number: 10

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, 11 June, 2006 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Hi.

To John Becker or any one who can help I built the project in 2003 and it worked fine on windows 98 however I never got around to set it up in the garden, Now I have more time on my hands so I though I would get it sorted, Alas although the hardware works ok the software will not respond, I am now using XP pro have checked that I have all the latest INPOUT.DLL files are in the same folder and I have VB6, The com port works ok as when I click the start record the OCX Serial Input screen appears and it will upload the EEPROM chip but nothing else will respond any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Ted.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John_becker
:::: Super User ::::
Username: John_becker

Post Number: 385

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, 11 June, 2006 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Ted, had you not said you have the latest DLL for I/O, I would have suggested that. But not having XP, I dont know what to suggest. How do you mean "nothing else" works? Only the DLL & OCX should be platform-dependent, and the OCX Joe made compatible when he wrote it for publication originally.

J

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page