Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

E meets W thru Ch@ Zone

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2005-2006 » Archive through 01 August, 2006 » E meets W thru Ch@ Zone « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Thomas
Frequent Contributor
Username: Thomas

Post Number: 115

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, 27 July, 2006 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Friends, it was the Chat Zone that brought Agustin Ferrari and me together in Buenos Aires this week. I can now report with some authority that Agustin does not in fact own Ferrari. However, he would seem to have been hiding his lamp under a bushel. He is a captain, and a multi-talented man. He took me all around Buenos Aires, and showed me his personal “electronics lab” in a room off his office in the city centre. Someone should ask him what he thinks of the traffic in Buenos Aires! :-) Thanks, Agustin, for making it a most interesting and worthwhile stay. Thomas.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Atferrari
Frequent Contributor
Username: Atferrari

Post Number: 216

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, 01 August, 2006 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Thanks for all that, Thomas. But my "talents" are not that. I am simply interested in many things at a time.

Traffic, ah yes...too crowded a city; you need to pay attention to what everybody is doing around you. But you get used soon...or you risk to perish.

Perhaps you heard that few hours before you left Ezeiza, we had the heaviest hail (storm?) in the last 50 years with so many people injured and thousands of cars and roofs heavily damaged.

At some places, hail had almost tennis balls size.

We have several videos to proof that!!

And at the same time, I was about to be robbed, pistol in hand from what I luckily escaped at the very last moment.

But, anyway, sometimes life here is a placid routine, even boring :-)

For the moment, still in Paraguay for 5 days (I expected to stay 24 hrs!).

See you. Be well.
Agustín Tomás - Buenos Aires - Argentina

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page