Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Re: Everyday Electronics Dec 1979

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2010 - » Archive through 09 February, 2012 » Re: Everyday Electronics Dec 1979 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Re: Studio Headphone Amplifier March 2008gordon06/02/12  02:25 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

brian101
Just joined
Username: brian101

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, 31 January, 2012 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
I am new to the EPE Chat Zone. However, I was wondering if anyone has a copy of Everyday Electronics dating back to December 1979? I look forward to all replies and thank you for your time and help.
Kindest Regards
Brian

gordon
Frequent Contributor
Username: gordon

Post Number: 765

Posted on Tuesday, 31 January, 2012 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brian, Are you after the whole magazine or do want a particular project? Ebay is a good place for old copies of EE, they come up all the time. I think I have that particular copy, and if you need a project copied, I am sure EPE will grant permission.

brian101
Just joined

Post Number: 2

Posted on Tuesday, 31 January, 2012 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gordon,
thank you for contacting me about the Dec 1979 issue of Everyday Electronics. The Project I want to have a look at was in several parts, I have the other parts, but am missing the part published in Dec 1979 the project was the EE Radio Control system, I did build this project but am now having problems with it. I know it is an outdated system, but I always like to keep all of my completed projects and if I can get it working again this would be a bonus. If you could do me a copy of the complete part of this project I would be very much obliged. I beleive it was the transmitter described in this part. I have kept a look out on e-bay for some time now, but have never seen this issue available. Once again thank you for your help I look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Kindest Regards
Brian

arw
Board Administrator
Username: arw

Post Number: 1166

Posted on Tuesday, 31 January, 2012 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sure Gordon if you can find the copy.
Alan Winstanley -- EPE Magazine Online Editor
Subscribe now at www.epemag.com!

www.EPEmag.net - hobby electronics and more

gordon
Frequent Contributor

Post Number: 767

Posted on Wednesday, 01 February, 2012 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay, will have a look tonight. If I remember, that project was a pretty high spec. system for the time.

gordon
Frequent Contributor

Post Number: 768

Posted on Wednesday, 01 February, 2012 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brian,I have that issue. Can you send me an email address via a message using Chat Zone. I will send it as soon as I can.

brian101
Just joined

Post Number: 3

Posted on Wednesday, 01 February, 2012 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gordon,
thank you for getting back to me sorry I could not get back any sooner, been out all day not long got back. Yes certainly you can have my e-mail address it is:
[at]aol.co.uk I look forward to hearing from you shortly and once again thank you so much for your help with this.

[Showing your email address in a forum is unwise -- it's best to use the messaging system -click their Profile for a link -- admin]

Kindest Regards
Brian

(Message edited by admin on 02 February, 2012)

(Message edited by admin on 02 February, 2012)

gordon
Frequent Contributor

Post Number: 769

Posted on Friday, 03 February, 2012 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brian, Can you send me your Email address, via private message on Chat Zone. Just click on gordon(in blue) and you will get the option to send a private message.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page