Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

MFD Andy Flynd 1995

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2010 - » Archive through 09 February, 2012 » MFD Andy Flynd 1995 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

microinvestigator
Just joined
Username: microinvestigator

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, 05 February, 2012 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear scientists I am a novel investigator in Geophysics subject and I am interesting in electromagnetic application for this area. I am seeking some projects about MFD and related devices.
In the past years I read Andy Flynd’s constructional project article about an instrument for measure the magnetic field of the earth. I consider this is a foundation for my current investigations.
It´s name is “Magnetic Field Detector” wrote in January 1995.
I am interesting in this magazine and other constructional projects as this.
¿Can anyone share it with me or sell it to me?

Thanks for your attention. If someone needs information about Geophysics topics, don´t doubt, write me.

Microinvestigator

vlf
Frequent Contributor
Username: vlf

Post Number: 288

Posted on Sunday, 05 February, 2012 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi... a seach on the net came up with this site, and the article you request, is just a listed outline:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13119

However, if you make contact with EPE it's possible they might have this magazine, in back issues.

Regards, Brian L.

gordon
Frequent Contributor
Username: gordon

Post Number: 772

Posted on Monday, 06 February, 2012 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I have that particular issue. As far as I can tell, EPE back issues are only available from 1999, and a few in 1998. If it is okay with EPE, I can send you a copy of the project.

microinvestigator
Just joined
Username: microinvestigator

Post Number: 2

Posted on Tuesday, 07 February, 2012 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Brian and Gordon:
Thanks for your attention and time.
Brian, I read the Geotech’s thread but the MAGNETOMETER article link’s is now unavailable, and the ANDY MFD’s article or link is not published only a poor resolution schematic. This Magnetometer Project seems very interesting. Do you have an actualized link? If not, don’t worry, I prefer the article of EPE. Thanks for the information.
And Gordon, I am new member in EPE Forum but a few years ago I read this excellent magazine. My interest is strictly educational and scientific. I see EPE back issues are only available from 1999, and a few in 1998, 1995 now is unavailable in EPE.
I’m interested in a copy of EPE MFD Andy F. 1995. If you have this project could you send me a copy or you will talk to me? Mi email is in my profile.
I am sure that in this excellent forum you can help me with future projects as well as I can.
Microinvestigator

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page