Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Data required

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2007-2009 » Archive through 25 February, 2007 » Data required « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

vk3kbr
Frequent Contributor
Username: vk3kbr

Post Number: 162

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, 25 February, 2007 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day all, again !!,
Sorry to be a pest, but... I am trying to repair a portable amplifier for a nearby primary school, however there is one component that I am unable to check due to lack of data.

The chip is 80C927 It has a TO220 case, it also has 5 legs.
I tried a Google for the info, got 2 hits, both Asian, and that is where I got lost. I pressed the translate to English button, it went somewhere that I couldn't quite relate to electronics. One photo was of a rather delicious WOK of fried rice, rather tempting to the taste buds, but not to the workbench. .

Would be happy if someone can read Asian writing, or knows how better to surf the net.

Regards,
Rod vk3kbr

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page