Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Re-posting for "phoenix"; educational...

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2007-2009 » Archive through 13 April, 2007 » UK based recognised self study courses » Re-posting for "phoenix"; educational projects book. « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

vlf
Regular Contributor
Username: vlf

Post Number: 40

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, 13 April, 2007 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, looked around my books and found something that might be of help to you; the title is...

Passive & Discrete Circuits, by: R.M. Marston, a Newnes volume 2 edition: ISBN 0-7506-4192-4.

Newnes Web: http://books.elsevier.com/newnes/

Book details:

http://books.elsevier.com/uk/newnes/uk/subindex.asp?isbn=9780750641920&country=United+Kingdom&community=newnes&ref=&mscssid=ACSFMCD8V4T88NFJHUDFJHJ2JBQ8BUP6

Don't be put-off by the title, it has a vast range of well explained circuits, and provides building blocks to designs if required, with very good understanding given to curcuit function.

Regards, Brian.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

phoenix
Regular Contributor
Username: phoenix

Post Number: 31

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, 13 April, 2007 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many thanks Brian, I think a personal recommendation for a book goes a long way, much better usually than one of the online "Readers Reviews" on many of the book sites.

Just have to see if I can get it through the library now, before I splash out and buy a copy.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page