Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Component choice

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2007-2009 » Archive through 01 December, 2007 » Component choice « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

phoenix
Regular Contributor
Username: phoenix

Post Number: 43

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, 22 November, 2007 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am just purchasing all the parts to begin on the PIC Speech Synth project. In the part list it calls for LMC6482 or TLC2272

I am putting all of the rest of the order together on a Rapid Electronics order, but they do not appear to stock either of these two op amps. Can anyone give me a like for like replacement that Rapid do stock? I do not, off hand, know why this specific op amp is selected, nor what to look for in a replacement.
Any quick pointers much appreciated, as it would be a real nuisance to have to move the whole order over for the sake of 1 op amp.

john_becker
:::: Super User ::::
Username: john_becker

Post Number: 1662

Posted on Friday, 23 November, 2007 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phoenix, it is a dual op amp which I chose for its rail-to-rail output swing capabilties. Others that do the same could be used. Mine came from RS.

J

gordon
Frequent Contributor
Username: gordon

Post Number: 347

Posted on Saturday, 24 November, 2007 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The LMC662CN CMOS DUAL OP AMPLIFIER (82-0394) would probably work okay. It is listed as a dual op amp with rail to rail output, and has the same pin outs as the specified op amp.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page