Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Some fresh input

:: EPE Chat Zone ­:: ­Radio Bygones Message Board :: » EPE Forum Archives 2007-2009 » Archive through 10 April, 2009 » Some fresh input « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

edgecrea
Just joined
Username: edgecrea

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, 30 March, 2009 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First of all

I used to be a regualar poster nname dsaint but a mail guru flooded my mail and could access anymore

I missed chatzone I was abroad and didnt have much time to follow. I am no electronics professional my area is video production but electronics is my hobby - and like it very much :-)

2 comment chat zone in a frame on a website is giving me a headache plus it is really not accesseble on all browsers :P

second I am following EPE recent makeover website included and I am worried about the silicone chip issue why not give epe a helping hand and form a group of circuit designer and some further tutorials like teach in and a good course structure I want to see EPE again leading the electronics hobby professional publications

ps hello mr becker its been a long time since i have talked to you

hello maltese :P

arw
Board Administrator
Username: arw

Post Number: 721

Posted on Monday, 30 March, 2009 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi -- thanks for your feedback and comments.

You can access the CZ direct in a 'full' window at www.chatzones.co.uk or click the button (bottom of page on the right) at www.epemag3.com

We work closely with our friends at Silicon Chip, who design and build in-house many of our projects. My own experience in handling material is that whilst the circuit design could be brilliant, it needed writing from some basic notes (only) or totally reworking (by us) to produce an article of the required standard.

With the semi retirements of John B and Dave B it became non-feasible to continue on that basis unfortunately. Either way, welcome back!
Alan Winstanley

Visit EPE Online at http://www.epemag3.com

edgecrea
Just joined
Username: edgecrea

Post Number: 2

Posted on Monday, 30 March, 2009 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Alan for your feedback

john_becker
:::: Super User ::::
Username: john_becker

Post Number: 1862

Posted on Monday, 30 March, 2009 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bernard, welcome back :-)

J

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page